Why New York City Succeeds at the Customer Experience
As the most populous major city in the United States, New York has been called the global, financial, and media capital of the world. A little over 8 million people live in the city with more than 800 languages spoken by its residents,
making it the world’s most linguistically diverse city. With all the Big Apple has to offer and the number of people visiting each year, the city’s businesses need to continue an upward trend of success.
NEW YORK CITY MYSTERY SHOPPING – FIND BUSINESS INSIGHT
But it can be difficult to understand employee performance and customer experience without the right team to help you. Sure, you may be going above and beyond to achieve the very best in service, but what does your business look like from the customer’s standpoint?
That’s where Shoppers Critique International, a division of Reality Based Group (RBG), comes in. We stay committed to helping businesses like yours gain insights and gain a competitive advantage through Mystery Shopping.
Companies in the heart of Manhattan and the other four major boroughs, including The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island can count on RBG to help ensure your company is achieving the very best in service.
Why use Mystery Shopping in New York City?
Businesses in SoHo, Midtown, and the East, West, and Greenwich Villages wanting to gain a competitive edge should look to Mystery Shopping. Whether you’re located on the Upper East Side or in suburbs like Scarsdale and Larchmont, RBG is here to help.
You’ve got (almost) everything you need for a great business –– perfect location, experienced and well-trained staff, great products and services at quality prices –– so what’s keeping you from being in 1st place? Mystery shopping could just be the missing piece.
That’s why we designed our program to provide business with simple and targeted observations of your business performance and operations through the eyes of our undercover highly trained undercover shoppers.
When a customer visits your store, aren’t you curious to know how they felt about their overall shopping experience? When you’re running a big business, these things can be hard to tell without having an expert on the case.
With so many clients coming in and out and, you’re not going to be able to track every aspect of the customer experience. When our mystery shoppers are assigned to your store, we have them analyze everything from the customer’s standpoint, which includes everything from the initial greeting to parting comments.
New York City is the largest city of customers in the U.S.
New York is recognized as a global hub of business and commerce. It’s a center for banking and financial companies like JP Morgan & Chase Co., Goldman Sachs, and Nasdaq. The city is also home to the United Nations along with companies like IBM and PepsiCo.
Benefits of Using Secret Shoppers
Mystery shopping is more than just a provision of data –– it is designed to assess your business by providing you and your employees with a report card that shows areas of strength in addition to areas you could improve on. And after your evaluation, the real magic begins.
Once our RBG mystery shoppers have submitted their feedback, we will use that feedback to help your business create a detailed roadmap of what key performance behaviors will help your frontline associates improve the customer experience.
Providing exceptional sales and service are learned behaviors. Sometimes, frontline employees don’t have either the work or life experience to incorporate the proper service expectations into their daily interactions with customers.
Evaluating each team members’ strengths and areas for improvement will help you improve your performance and gain a competitive edge.
Areas of Analysis
Our mystery shoppers come into your business and analyze 5 key areas, including:
1. Site Analysis –– Is your business location clean and easy to navigate? This is an important factor for many shoppers and their overall experience. Our mystery shoppers will assess your store’s overall cleanliness and organization.
2. Opening Statements –– Are customers being greeted when they walk in? Many customers say that being greeted upon arrival at a store contributes to their overall positive shopping experience.
3. Sales Skills –– Does your business take advantage of up-selling opportunities? Up-selling is a crucial part of increasing revenue. Our mystery shoppers are skilled at creating opportunities for upselling and helping your employees recognize them.
4. Knowledge Matters –– How knowledgeable is your staff about the business? The more your staff knows, the more confidence customers will have in their suggestions.
5. Parting Remarks –– Are your employees bidding customers a warm farewell? Building a foundation with customers and making them feel appreciated helps contribute to long-term success and a higher chance of them returning.