Why Austin Succeeds at the Customer Experience
Austin not only serves as the Texas capital, but it is also its fourth most populous city. It has become one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., known for its high quality of life and strong economy. Trends like Austin Mystery
Shopping makes life better.
With the city becoming more and more populated by the day, it’s important for businesses to continue an upward trend of success. But it can be difficult to know both how your employees are performing and what your customer experience is like when you don’t have the right team to help you.
Sure, you may be going above and beyond to achieve the very best in service, but what does your business look like from the customer’s standpoint? That’s where Shoppers Critique International, a division of Reality Based Group (RBG), comes in. We stay committed to helping businesses like yours gain insights and gain a competitive advantage through Mystery Shopping.
Companies in the heart of Austin and the surrounding Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties can count on RBG to help ensure your company is achieving the very best in service.
Why use Mystery Shopping in Austin?
Businesses in the 2nd Street District, Market District, Entertainment District, and the Rainey Street District wanting to gain a competitive edge should look to Mystery Shopping. Whether you’re located in the surrounding Austin suburbs like Rollingwood and West Lake Hills, or in the downtown area, SCI is here to help.
You’ve got (almost) everything you need for a great business –– perfect location, experienced and well-trained staff, great products and services at quality prices –– so what’s keeping you from being in 1st place?
Mystery shopping could just be the missing piece. That’s why we designed our program to provide business with simple and targeted observations of your business performance and operations through the eyes of our undercover highly trained undercover shoppers.
When a customer visits your store, aren’t you curious to know how they felt about their overall shopping experience? When you’re running a big business, these things can be hard to tell without having an expert on the case.
With so many clients coming in and out and, you’re not going to be able to track every aspect of the customer experience. When our mystery shoppers are assigned to your store, we have them analyze everything from the customer’s standpoint. That includes everything from the initial greeting to parting comments.
Austin is the center for tech, arts, and music in Texas.
All across the United States, Austin is recognized as a top destination for tech start-ups, venture capital funds, and dozens of large corporation headquarters. Companies such as Apple, IBM, and Oracle, to name a few, have all set up shop in this bustling city.
The city is also known as the sixth most energy efficient city in the U.S., with clean energy engines like The University of Texas Clean Energy Incubator and Clean TX.
Benefits of Using Secret Shoppers
Mystery shopping is more than just a provision of data –– it is designed to assess your business by providing you and your employees with a report card that shows areas of strength in addition to areas you could improve on. And after your evaluation, the real magic begins.
Once our RBG mystery shoppers have submitted their feedback, we will use that feedback to help your business create a detailed roadmap of what key performance behaviors will help your frontline associates improve the customer experience.
Providing exceptional sales and service are learned behaviors. Sometimes, frontline employees don’t have either the work or life experience to incorporate the proper service expectations into their daily interactions with customers.
Evaluating each team members’ strengths and areas for improvement will help you improve your performance and gain a competitive edge.
Areas of Analysis
Our mystery shoppers come into your business and analyze 5 key areas, including:
1. Site Analysis –– Is your business location clean and easy to navigate? This is an important factor for many shoppers and their overall experience. Our mystery shoppers will assess your store’s overall cleanliness and organization.
2. Opening Statements –– Are customers being greeted when they walk in? Many customers say that being greeted upon arrival at a store contributes to their overall positive shopping experience.
3. Sales Skills –– Does your business take advantage of up-selling opportunities? Up-selling is a crucial part of increasing revenue. Our mystery shoppers are skilled at creating opportunities for upselling and helping your employees recognize them.
4. Knowledge Matters –– How knowledgeable is your staff about the business? The more your staff knows, the more confidence customers will have in their suggestions.
5. Parting Remarks –– Are your employees bidding customers a warm farewell? Building a foundation with customers and making them feel appreciated helps contribute to long-term success and a higher chance of them returning.